TGH Qualified Suppliers
How to become a Tampa General Hospital qualified supplier:
- To be considered a potential vendor, you must register by completing the online vendor application. Selected vendors will be asked to review and accept vendor guidelines and policies. Completing the registration ensures your company will be considered for opportunities, but it does not guarantee that your company will receive an invitation to propose or a contract from TGH, nor does it imply that your company has any type of procurement relationship with TGH, either now or in the future.
- If your are registered as a vendor, Tampa General Hospital may solicit you for procurement of goods and/or services, a member of the Purchasing Department will contact you with information regarding next steps and other important information.
Tampa General Hospital is committed to the fair and equitable selection of its vendors.? All Suppliers are evaluated on the following criteria:
- Acceptance of TGH¡¯s terms and conditions
- Adherence to TGH¡¯s policies
- Product availability
- Delivery methods
- Support services after purchase